Jameson Dublin International Film Festival is governed by the following Terms & Conditions, by attending the festival you are accepting these Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- All ticket holders must be eighteen years or older to attend festival events and screenings and may be required to provide evidence of age. As a consequence of censorship and licensing requirements relating to the temporary importation of films for the Festival, it is necessary under Irish law that the Festival operate as a private club. Possession of a ticket for any film during the festival ensures membership to the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival 2013 and the cost of membership is included in the ticket price at the time of purchase.
- All ticket holders must be eighteen years or older to attend festival events and screenings and may be required to provide evidence of age.
- The Jameson Dublin International Film Festival has a strict no refund or exchange policy on all tickets purchased.
- The Festival reserves the right to make changes at any time to the content and schedule of the programme without prior notice in the case of any unforeseen circumstances.
- The managements of both the Festival and the relevant "" reserve the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- All credit card ticket purchases are processed by the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival Box Office and will appear as such on your bill.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of festival or venue staff.
- Possession of a ticket does not reserve a specific seat position except at specified screenings.
- The Management accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials in the Festival, without prior written consent.
- By attending festival events or screening or by purchasing a ticket you are agreeing that The Jameson Dublin International Film Festival may use your name, image, picture and/or feedback comments in any media, worldwide, in connection with any account or transmission of festival events.
- Jameson Dublin International Film Festival reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions - Survey
- One winner will be selected at random
- Winner must have a valid e-mail address for contact
- Winner's Season Ticket prize will be non-transferrable
- Season Ticket not redeemable for cash
- All festival Events are subject to jdiff's General Terms and Conditions above
Terms and Conditions - Gift Vouchers
- Vouchers are redeemable against tickets to the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival which takes place in February 2013.
- Vouchers can not be exchanged for cash and no change will be given in any transaction using vouchers.
- When using gift vouchers all tickets must be booked in one transaction.
Terms and Conditions – Season Tickets
- Season Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given in any transaction using a Season Ticket.
- All Season Ticket Holders must be 1 8 years or older and must be able to produce evidence of age.
- Season Tickets are valid for use against events as part of the festival running from the 14th-24th February 2013.
- Any events in the National Concert Hall are not valid for inclusion as part of the Season Ticket. Tickets for events taking place at the National Concert Hall can only be purchased through the National Concert Hall.
- Season Ticket can only be used by the named holder of the ticket.
- Season Ticket Vouchers must be exchanged for a Season Ticket at the Official Festival Box Office.
The Jameson Dublin International Film Festival respects your privacy and we protect the personal information you provide when purchasing tickets. The information you provide will be used only by ourselves to deliver services and to keep you informed and up-to-date with opportunities Jameson Dublin International Film Festival has to offer. JDIFF is fully compliant with Data Protection Acts of 1988 and 2003. JDIFF has thoroughly applied the guidelines of Data Protection Commissioners to all its operations, involving Data Handling and Control. We use only Data Protection Complaint software providers. We do not keep your data indefinitely, and it is only stored for the transactional and (if opted in) marketing purposes, solely related and coming from the Festival, unless you have agreed to receive third party communications.
For online and phone bookings JDIFF collects the following data: Customer's full name, full address, contact phone number and email address. Where the Customer's name is necessary for ticket collection; the full address is added security verification for credit card payment and/or for postage of tickets and/or products; phone number and email address are used for all the communication relating to the order and order only, unless the customer specifically opts in for other communication. No information is required for cash bookings in person at the Main Ticket Office or any other JDIFF box office. We keep your data on the system only for the necessary period of time up to a maximum of 4 years, if at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us at 01 662 4260 or firstname.lastname@example.org